Outline for video:
- 0–6:43—Scott’s question
- 6:44–8:11—Katie’s thoughts on Scott’s question
- 8:12–12:54—Katie’s question
- 12:55–17:37—Scott and Katie’s thoughts back-and-forth on Katie’s question
- 17:38–19:17—Katie shares from Marriage God’s Way
- 19:18–24:56—Discussion of Christian Heritage Marriage Retreat
Scott’s question: “How should I respond when husband mocks my Christian beliefs?”
How should I respond when my husband mocks my Christian beliefs? My husband claims to be a Christian, but he randomly says the church is really his wife’s church and it’s ridiculous to believe in creation over evolution. Occasionally he does this in front of the kids too.
There’s a chance your husband might be saved, but it’s hard to reconcile your description with the behavior of a Christian. People can be saved and believe in evolution, but they wouldn’t Christianity. That sort of hostility toward the Gospel seems incompatible with regeneration.
Here are the two encouragements: Continue reading ““How to respond when husband mocks Christian beliefs?””