The perfect companion to Marriage God’s Way!
FREE shipping on purchases over $20 (US orders only)!
God intended marriage to be a great joy, but we can only experience this joy if we obey the principles in His Word. The Marriage God’s Way Workbook will help you apply the biblical recipe in Marriage God’s Way. Inside you will find:
- Clear instructions on prayer, communication, and forgiveness
- Insightful questions that solve marital frustrations
- Practical exercises to enjoy with your spouse
- Helpful discussion topics that strengthen your relationship
Use this great tool in your marriage, small group, or church. It is perfect for engaged couples, newlyweds, and marriage veterans. There are questions for husbands, wives, and both as a couple:
- Husband: What are three ways your wife makes you feel respected? Disrespected?
- Wife: Second only to Christ, do you feel like the supreme relationship in your husband’s life? Why or why not?
- Husband: When your wife is suffering, do you feel like she takes it out on you like Rachel did with Jacob (Genesis 30:1)?
- Wife: What can your husband do to help you more easily resist the temptation to nag him?
- Both: What do we have in our home that threatens our holiness, and how do we remove it?
Regardless of the person asked, the purpose of each question in the Marriage God’s Way Workbook is to help you have a healthy, joyful, Christ-centered relationship!
Marriage God’s Way Workbook trailer…
If your marriage needs a face lift, then Marriage God’s Way Workbook by Scott LaPierre is the supplemental book for you! This workbook allows readers to reach spiritual epiphanies on how to better their marriage through biblical truths. The workbook, used with the actual book, is informative and presents practical ways to improve your marriage. Not only is this workbook based on the Truth of God’s Word, but also is specifically purposed for you and your marriage. The author has designed this book in such a way that it points out your own specific strengths and weaknesses that could be affecting your marriage. This book enabled me to realize some areas of my life that could be tweaked to help my marriage grow. With this workbook, you will be able to understand what God has to say. It is a personal tool that can be used to grow you in your marriage today.
One of my favorite parts of the workbook was where it explains how to apologize to your spouse in a sincere, godly way. Being an author myself, I must applaud Mr. LaPierre. His work points the arrow back to Jesus in regards to marriage. God can transform you and your spouse’s marriage through the book, and this supplemental workbook. If your marriage needs Christ’s strength, God’s healing, and biblical truth in action, with the Bible and this workbook you have the right tools in your hands. This workbook is important to purchase and complete in addition to the book. Marriage God’s Way Workbook sparks the book’s words, making them to come to life, and will set your heart on fire for God, rekindling your marriage.
|Dimensions||8 x 10 x .4 in|