Marriage God’s Way: A Biblical Recipe for Healthy, Joyful, Christ-Centered Relationships is available for purchase in paperback or Kindle!
If you would like a signed copy or bulk order of Marriage God’s Way…
Here are the prices with FREE SHIPPING:
- 1 book for $16.99
- 2 books for $15.99 each or $31.98
- 5 books for $13.99 each or $69.95
- 10 books for $11.99 each or $119.90
- 50 books for $10.99 each or $549.50
- 100 books for $9.99 each or $999
Click here to make your payment through PayPal, and be sure to provide:
- The address where you’d like the book(s) shipped.
- Any special instructions for signed copies, a personal message, etc.
IMPORTANT: If you do not hear back from me in 24-hours confirming your order, please send me a follow-up e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text: (360) 977-2877.
Trailer for Marriage God’s Way…
Description of Marriage God’s Way…
At its best, marriage brings joys and blessings rarely seen in this life. At its worst, marriage generates grief, pain, and conflict, often because husbands and wives do not fully understand their roles and responsibilities.
Wouldn’t it be great if husbands and wives had access to clear, simple instructions on how to have a wonderful marriage—given by the One who created marriage? Such instructions exist! As the author of marriage, God placed the instructions in His Word that show husbands and wives exactly how to experience the marital blessings available to every couple. Whether you are preparing for your wedding, newlyweds, or marriage veterans, you will learn those instructions in Marriage God’s Way.
Author Scott LaPierre, a pastor and husband, offers a clear guide on the Bible’s view of marriage. He explains:
- Scripture’s commands for husbands and wives
- Godly love and how to show it
- Submission and headship
- Biblical intimacy
- How to build your marriage on an indestructible foundation
Pastor Scott combines clear teaching from Scripture with practical application for daily married life to encourage, challenge, and equip you to experience a healthy, joyful, Christ-centered relationship.
Opening the first copy of Marriage God’s Way as a family…