Join me May 11th & 12th at the beautiful Embassy Suites in Tigard, OR for the Marriage God’s Way Conference. Enjoy a wonderful weekend away (perfect Mother’s Day gift!) that can change your marriage forever!
Click “Interested” or “Going” on the Facebook page where you can post, ask questions, join the discussion, follow the giveaways, etc.
Nearly everything in life comes with instructions—from the cell phones we use to the automobiles we drive. Yet when it comes to marriage, many struggle without proper guidance. Couples experience pain and conflict when love and joy should flourish. The good news is God has provided marriage instructions in His Word. Whether you are preparing for your wedding, newlyweds, or marriage veterans, learn the biblical recipe for a healthy, joyful, Christ-centered relationship!
“I so much appreciate the teaching ministry of Scott LaPierre. Saturated with sound doctrine, laced with stories and sprinkled with humor, listening to Scott is a real treat for anyone who enjoys practical, biblical teaching. He communicates in a way that captures and holds your attention while shoveling powerful spiritual truths in your direction. Get the funnel out and put it to your ears.”
—Eric Burd—Senior Pastor and President of Household of Faith Fellowship of Church
“Scott has a needed message for couples today that is straight from God’s Word. We grew in some key areas after attending one of Scott’s Marriage God’s Way Conferences and we have been married for 29 years and participated in 32 marriage weekends!”
—Tim and Julie Hansen—Directors of Christian Renewal Center
At the Marriage God’s Way Conference you’ll receive:
- Five inspiring, biblical marriage messages
- The Marriage God’s Way Conference Handout with lessons for each session, as well as helpful discussion questions to go through with your spouse. You won’t be asked to share any details of your relationship!
- FREE copies of my 5-star book, Marriage God’s Way, and the accompanying workbook:
- “The reader will be richly rewarded!”—Tedd Tripp: Best-selling author of Shepherding a Child’s Heart
- “This is what every marriage needs!”—Scott Brown: President of NCFIC and author of A Theology of the Family
- “Scott LaPierre helps couples find the intimacy God intended!”—Reb Bradley: Founder of Family Ministries and best-selling author of Child Training Tips
Marriage God’s Way Conference Schedule
Friday—May 11th: 7:00PM—Introductions & Session 1
- 7:30–9:30AM—Complimentary Delicious Embassy Breakfast
- 9:30AM—Session 2
- 10:30AM—Break and Couples’ Discussion Time
- 11:00AM—Session 3
- 1:30PM—Session 4
- 2:30PM— Break and Couples’ Discussion Time
- 3:00PM—Session 5
- 4:00PM—Questions and answers with Pastor Scott and Katie
- 4:45PM—Conference Concludes
If you’re not staying at the Embassy, simply purchase your ticket and meet us Friday night and Saturday morning. If you’re staying at the Embassy we have a great deal for you!
A group rate of $151 per night ($28 discount) is available for attendees, BUT only 50 suites are reserved. So register now by calling (503) 644-4000 and requesting the Marriage God’s Way Conference group rate or reference group code XMG.
- A spacious suite with king bed and executive kitchen
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast starting at 7:30AM. Huge spread includes healthy options and omelet chefs whipping up custom orders. You’ll be well-fed for a wonderful conference!
- Evening reception (5:30–7:30PM) offers overnight guests complimentary snacks and drinks. A great way to relax with your spouse.
- FREE wifi, parking, indoor pool, hot tub, and 24-hour fitness center
Please direct any reservation questions to Mike Freund in the hotel’s Sales Office at (503) 746 – 2004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.