Would you (or your church) like to host one of my conferences or invite me for a speaking engagement?
If invited for a speaking engagement, you can expect:
- Professionally prepared and delivered messages
- A handout with lessons and discussion questions:
- Copies of my books to offer as gifts to increase registrations (if you desire)
- Advertising of your event on my website and social media (if you desire)
- Facebook ads and/or a Facebook event page so the event can serve as an outreach (if you desire)
- Prompt responses to any communication
- Prompt replies to phone calls, emails, and/or text messages
Sample Schedule for Conferences
- Friday—7:00PM—Session 1
- 9:00AM—Session 2
- 10:00AM—Break and discussion time/table talk
- 10:30AM—Session 3
- 1:00PM—Session 4
- 2:00PM—Break and discussion time/table talk
- 2:30PM—Session 5
- 3:30PM—Questions and Answers
- 4:30PM—Conference Concludes
There is flexibility:
- Conferences can be spread over three days or kept to one day
- Q&A sessions can be added after sessions
Five Sessions for Marriage God’s Way Conferences:
- The Need to Be Prepared
- Understanding Trials Versus Discipline
- Proving Our Faith
- God’s Plan for Maturity
- Becoming Better or Bitter
Five Sessions for Enduring Trials God’s Way Conferences:
- Temptations Facing Husbands and Wives
- A Husband’s Love
- A Wife’s Submission
- How Husbands Should Treat Their Wives
- How Wives Should Respect Their Husbands
Sample Speaking Messages and Accompanying Handout Page
Eric Burd—Senior Pastor and President of Household of Faith Fellowship of Church
I so much appreciate the teaching ministry of Scott LaPierre. Saturated with sound doctrine, laced with stories and sprinkled with humor, listening to Scott is a real treat for anyone who enjoys practical, biblical teaching. He communicates in a way that captures and holds your attention while shoveling powerful spiritual truths in your direction. Get the funnel out and put it to your ears.
Michael and Susan Bradrick—Founders and directors of Family Discipleship Ministries and co-founders and board members of Christian Heritage
Scott is personally reaping the blessings of tenaciously studying God’s Word and then applying it first to himself, his marriage, and his family. He insightfully and engagingly shares God’s Word and its essential practical application with others through both his speaking and writing. You will be greatly blessed and helped in your own life by what Scott has to share.
John Thomas—Senior Pastor of Mayger Downing Community Church
Scott is a very gifted pastor and speaker. His Christ-centered messages inspire one to faith, hope, and love; stirring up desire to be a doer of the Word, not just a hearer only.
Tim and Julie Hansen—Directors of Christian Renewal Center
Scott has a needed message for couples today that is straight from God’s Word. Tim and I grew in some key areas after attending one of Scott’s Marriage Conferences and we have been married for 29 years and have participated in 32 marriage weekends. Good stuff!!
Katie LaPierre is also available for speaking engagements
My wife, Katie, also enjoys speaking at ladies’ events. Each week she goes over my sermon with me, two (and sometimes three) times. As a result, she’s become very familiar with preparing messages. She enjoys speaking on a variety of topics for women as well as facilitating Q&A’s.
As a pastor’s wife and home-schooling mother, she knows the different trials that women face. This leaves her feeling blessed whenever she has the opportunity to encourage other wives and mothers in their ministries to their husbands, children, and homes.
Here are samples of Katie’s teachings from ladies’ conferences as well as a video of one of her messages: