Would you (or your church) like to host one of my conferences or invite me for a speaking engagement?
If invited for a speaking engagement, you can expect:
- Professionally prepared and delivered messages
- A handout with lessons and discussion questions:
- Copies of my books to offer as gifts to increase registrations (if you desire)
- Advertising of your event on my website and social media (if you desire)
- Facebook ads and/or a Facebook event page so the event can serve as an outreach (if you desire)
- Prompt responses to any communication
Sample Schedule for Conferences
- Friday—7:00PM—Message 1
- 9:00AM—Message 2
- 10:00AM—Break and discussion time/table talk
- 10:30AM—Message 3
- 1:00PM—Message 4
- 2:00PM—Break and discussion time/table talk
- 2:30PM—Message 5
- 3:30PM—Questions and answers
- 4:30PM—Conference concludes
There is flexibility:
- Conferences can be spread over three days or kept to one day
- Q&A sessions can be added after each message
Five Messages for Marriage God’s Way Conference:
- Temptations Facing Husbands and Wives
- A Husband’s Love
- A Wife’s Submission
- How Husbands Should Treat Their Wives
- How Wives Should Respect Their Husbands
First message at Marriage God’s Way Conferences followed by accompanying handout page…
Five messages for Enduring Trials God’s Way Conference:
- Preparing for Trials
- Understanding Trials Versus Discipline
- Proving Our Faith
- God’s Plan for Maturity
- Becoming Better or Bitter
First message at Enduring Trials God’s Way Conferences followed by accompanying handout page…
I so much appreciate the teaching ministry of Scott LaPierre. Saturated with sound doctrine, laced with stories and sprinkled with humor, listening to Scott is a real treat for anyone who enjoys practical, biblical teaching. He communicates in a way that captures and holds your attention while shoveling powerful spiritual truths in your direction. Get the funnel out and put it to your ears.
Scott is personally reaping the blessings of tenaciously studying God’s Word and then applying it first to himself, his marriage, and his family. He insightfully and engagingly shares God’s Word and its essential practical application with others through both his speaking and writing. You will be greatly blessed and helped in your own life by what Scott has to share.
Scott has a needed message for couples today that is straight from God’s Word. Tim and I grew in some key areas after attending one of Scott’s Marriage Conferences and we have been married for 29 years and have participated in 32 marriage weekends. Good stuff!
Scott is a very gifted pastor and speaker. His Christ-centered messages inspire one to faith, hope, and love; stirring up desire to be a doer of the Word, not just a hearer only.